Thursday 22 May 2008

Another New Blog!


It is months since I started a new blog but the new Warhammer Great War Rules has inspired me!

I bought a copy this week, along with the Osprey Field of Glory Ancients rules and some Perry plastic ACW figures. I thought I would go straight home and start assembling the plastics but I started to read the Great War rules on the train and when I got home I immediately sought out the Renegade WW1 figures I painted a few years ago.

I have decided to finish some more figures and try out the rules which look very familiar to anyone who plays Warhammer Ancient Battles although they are based on the Warhammer 40,000 rules, it seems. They are what I would call big skirmish rules, calling for 100-150 figures a side but with each figure representing 2 or 3 real soldiers.

I am putting WW1 themed posts from my general blog and my Darkest Africa blog on here too, to keep everything together.

No comments: